Welcome to Woodlands Nursing Home
Woodlands Nursing Home provides high quality nursing care within a homely environment.
Woodlands (Burgess Hill) is delighted to join our sister home, Maplehurst (Haywards Heath) as one of the very few nursing homes to be considered by the industry regulator to deliver OUTSTANDING care to our clients, in the top 1% of nursing homes assessed by the CQC under new inspection ratings.
You can read more about what the CQC says about Woodlands by clicking this link.
Our expert nursing and care teams ensure individuals and couples can achieve a better quality of life by receiving high levels of care and social interaction that aim to promote health and overall wellbeing.
Woodlands is situated in a leafy area of Burgess Hill, close to the town centre and railway station.
We take a serious and compassionate approach to elderly care. Our qualified and experienced staff are focussed on supporting our residents to maintain as much independence as possible. Staff are fully trained and have the skills and confidence to deliver the very highest quality care.
There are many compelling benefits to making Woodlands your new home. Find out why our residents chose us.
Sister Care Homes
By accessing and using this website you agree to follow the terms and conditions described below. By accessing and displaying this site you are implicitly and unconditionally agreeing with the following terms and conditions.
- The information contained in this website is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- All that you see or read on this website is protected by the law of copyright, excluding the exceptions indicated as such in the text, but using the information is subject to these terms and conditions.
- Woodlands Nursing Home is trying to the best of its abilities to offer you on this website information as updated as possible but does not offer any guarantees as to its accuracy. We do not assume any responsibility for any error or omission from the content of this website.
- You are accessing this website at your own risk. Woodlands Nursing Home or any other party involved in the design, development or delivery of this website are not responsible for any direct, incidental, indirect or deliberate damage caused by accessing this website. Woodlands Nursing Home is also not responsible for any damage brought to your equipment, including virus infection, caused by accessing, using or displaying this website or by downloading any information, including text, images, video or audio materials from this website.
- Woodlands Nursing Home does not verify all websites to which this website refers and is not responsible for their content. Access to these sites is made at your own risk.
- You are not permitted to transmit through or link this site to any illegal, defamatory, slanderous, threatening, obscene, scandalous, instigating, pornographic, profane materials or any other kind of material that constitutes or is liable to cause offence against persons or organisations, involving civil liability or instigating the breaking of laws.
Woodlands Nursing Home reserves the right to revise these regulations at any time and without prior notice. To this end, we advise you to periodically visit this page to be acquainted with the legal terms and conditions regarding accessing and using the website, which you are obligated to abide by.
Woodlands may be right for you - or it may not be. The guides below, produced by Age UK and the Alzheimer’s Society will help you to ask the questions to be able to make the right decision
- ”Care and Staff Support is Excellent. Daphne now smiles again and she is calm and in far better health in the care of the staff at Woodlands. She has not looked as good for 3 years!”PC, Brother of Resident