Activities and Lifestyle Support
A wide range of activities to suit a variety of interests and hobbies
We have a dedicated team who are there to invite, encourage and assist our residents to feel engaged and active. Their role is to “enrich the life of each resident”. From the arts to fitness and well being, we aim to keep both mind and body active. We have shaped relationships with the local community who spend time and engage with our residents, as our residents feel that it is important to remain part of the community. Whatever level of care you need you can enjoy a varied and fun life at Woodlands Nursing Home.
By accessing and using this website you agree to follow the terms and conditions described below. By accessing and displaying this site you are implicitly and unconditionally agreeing with the following terms and conditions.
- The information contained in this website is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- All that you see or read on this website is protected by the law of copyright, excluding the exceptions indicated as such in the text, but using the information is subject to these terms and conditions.
- Woodlands Nursing Home is trying to the best of its abilities to offer you on this website information as updated as possible but does not offer any guarantees as to its accuracy. We do not assume any responsibility for any error or omission from the content of this website.
- You are accessing this website at your own risk. Woodlands Nursing Home or any other party involved in the design, development or delivery of this website are not responsible for any direct, incidental, indirect or deliberate damage caused by accessing this website. Woodlands Nursing Home is also not responsible for any damage brought to your equipment, including virus infection, caused by accessing, using or displaying this website or by downloading any information, including text, images, video or audio materials from this website.
- Woodlands Nursing Home does not verify all websites to which this website refers and is not responsible for their content. Access to these sites is made at your own risk.
- You are not permitted to transmit through or link this site to any illegal, defamatory, slanderous, threatening, obscene, scandalous, instigating, pornographic, profane materials or any other kind of material that constitutes or is liable to cause offence against persons or organisations, involving civil liability or instigating the breaking of laws.
Woodlands Nursing Home reserves the right to revise these regulations at any time and without prior notice. To this end, we advise you to periodically visit this page to be acquainted with the legal terms and conditions regarding accessing and using the website, which you are obligated to abide by.
- There’s a good cross section of things going on. Music is very popular and they have harps, choirs, guitars, all sortsExcerpt from CQC Report