Highly trained and experienced staff
At the heart of Woodlands Nursing Home is our quality team of carers and nurses that make the difference. Recruitment and training is key to creating a successful team. The first, and most important question that we ask ourselves during the recruitment process is – does this potential member of staff have a caring nature and a good attitude? We recruit, employ and retain the very best staff and they complete on-going training and development to ensure that they continue to deliver market-leading care based on best practice. This gives our team confidence and the incentive to improve, which in turn gives confidence to our residents and their families that the specialist dementia care they receive is of the very highest standard.
Woodlands is a family run home. The Directors are actively involved at a detailed level in setting standards and driving improvement. Our Directors and Managers support and coach the team at Woodlands to deliver the best possible care. The industry regulator (The CQC) recognises the link between good management and quality care and carries out an in depth assessment of this as part of their inspection process. This approach has resulted in an ‘OUTSTANDING’ CQC rating for ‘Leadership’ at the owners sister home, one of a very few homes within the UK to be rated as OUTSTANDING for Leadership by the Care Quality Commission.
By accessing and using this website you agree to follow the terms and conditions described below. By accessing and displaying this site you are implicitly and unconditionally agreeing with the following terms and conditions.
- The information contained in this website is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- All that you see or read on this website is protected by the law of copyright, excluding the exceptions indicated as such in the text, but using the information is subject to these terms and conditions.
- Woodlands Nursing Home is trying to the best of its abilities to offer you on this website information as updated as possible but does not offer any guarantees as to its accuracy. We do not assume any responsibility for any error or omission from the content of this website.
- You are accessing this website at your own risk. Woodlands Nursing Home or any other party involved in the design, development or delivery of this website are not responsible for any direct, incidental, indirect or deliberate damage caused by accessing this website. Woodlands Nursing Home is also not responsible for any damage brought to your equipment, including virus infection, caused by accessing, using or displaying this website or by downloading any information, including text, images, video or audio materials from this website.
- Woodlands Nursing Home does not verify all websites to which this website refers and is not responsible for their content. Access to these sites is made at your own risk.
- You are not permitted to transmit through or link this site to any illegal, defamatory, slanderous, threatening, obscene, scandalous, instigating, pornographic, profane materials or any other kind of material that constitutes or is liable to cause offence against persons or organisations, involving civil liability or instigating the breaking of laws.
Woodlands Nursing Home reserves the right to revise these regulations at any time and without prior notice. To this end, we advise you to periodically visit this page to be acquainted with the legal terms and conditions regarding accessing and using the website, which you are obligated to abide by.
- ”Woodlands Nursing Home is a happy, safe and caring place, with first class staff - I would highly recommend the nursing home to anyone looking for very good care.”AJ, Husband of Resident