Care home in West Sussex
At Woodlands care home we are absolutely committed to providing friendly, personally tailored care which meets the individual needs and wishes of our residents, whatever level of care and support they require.
We are passionate about delivering care with choice and dignity, and this comes from good, well-trained staff. Your health, happiness and wellbeing are our top priorities. We want you always to feel at home. If you choose to make Woodlands your next home, we will involve you in all the decisions about your care and you will be encouraged and enabled to choose how you spend your time.
We understand that everyone is an individual with their own wishes and ideas. So we work closely with each resident and their family to assess all their needs physical, physiological, emotional and spiritual – and create individual care plans. These care plans are regularly reviewed to ensure we continue to meet the needs and expectations of our residents.
Our friendly, attentive and conscientious care team, comprising qualified nurses and highly trained, skilled care assistants, are on hand 24 hours a day to provide care and support tailored to your individual needs, including:
- Nursing, dementia and residential care
- Personalised care plans
- Long-term care
- Respite and convalescent care from one day up to four weeks
- Palliative care – working closely with a local hospice
- Room service
As part of a truly holistic approach to your wellbeing, we also offer a range of complementary therapies and services to help you enjoy and live your life to the full. Services include:
- Sensory therapy/hand massage
- Beauty therapy
- ”Care and Staff Support is Excellent. Daphne now smiles again and she is calm and in far better health in the care of the staff at Woodlands. She has not looked as good for 3 years!”PC, Brother of Resident